Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge: It's Not Over Until It's Over! Time to Reflect

Blogging from A to Z April Challenge: It's Not Over Until It's Over! Time to Reflect

At times I felt hamstrung as I am a blatherer and I digress all over the place and usually get back to the point. Yet, this was a completely, hopelessly, deliriously wonderful experience and one I hope to repeat next year!

I started with a list of words and consistently changed them at the last minute. I've always lived recklessly, dangerously and write the same way, as well. I am the Nic Cage of blogging (sort of.) I'm not afraid to tell people that I've been committed and yes, I do have little "visitors" from time to time. I am not quite right in the head, but my heart is right. That's all that counts. Arlee, Damyanti, and all of the other co-hosts, thank you so much for this opportunity to share and write in a new venue.

As I start a new journey into the unknown, clinical trials for Young Onsets Parkinson's Disease, I hope to become a tad less elusive and a bit more user-friendly. Life in general makes everything harder right now and your understanding and kindness has been astounding. Thanks again for a newbie.

2 comments:

Melody said...

I love it that you are honest about your experiences! You are a great writer, and I enjoy reading your blog.

ViolaFury said...

Melody,

Thank you so much for your high praise! I enjoy writing and I'm trebly happy when people enjoy what I've written. I love to read other people's blogs and writings as well, and find that without the honesty, I have no voice. I think people know that instinctively and I respect any readers I might attract too much to lie to them. Also, being human, I pretty much am a mess most of the time. Thanks again. Mary